Translation from Romanian
OFFICIAL REGULATIONS OF THE CAMPAIGN
“The journey to a better future begins with My CEZ”
Development period: July 1, 2020 - August 31, 2020
SECTION 1. ORGANIZER AND OFFICIAL RULES OF THE CAMPAIGN “The journey to a better future begins with My CEZ”
1.1. The organizer of the campaign “The journey to a better future begins with My CEZ” (hereinafter „the Campaign”) is the company CEZ Vanzare S.A., a joint stock company managed in a dual system with headquarters in Craiova, Str. Calea Severinului, nr. 97, judetul Dolj, registered at the Trade Register Office attached to the Dolj Tribunal under no. J16/517/2007, fiscal number RO21349608, website: www.cezinfo.ro, hereinafter “the Organizer”.
The campaign is carried out through:
(i) The agency Rogalski Damaschin Public Relations SRL with the headquarters in Bucharest, Bld. Maresal Alexandru Averescu 15B-15C, etaj 2, sector 1, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40/21215/2007, fiscal code RO 22725808 (hereinafter “Rogalski Agency”) and
(ii) The agency Mediapost Hit Mail, with the headquarters in Str. Siriului, nr 42-46, et 3, sector 1, Bucharest, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40/8295/2000, fiscal code RO13351917 (hereinafter “Media Post Hit Mail Agency”)
hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Agencies”
1.2. The Campaign will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of this Regulation (the “Regulation”) which is binding on all Participants and all entities involved in the conduct of the Campaign and in accordance with (i) the provisions of Government Ordinance no. 99/2000 on the selling of market products and services, with all subsequent amendments and completions; (ii) the provisions of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and (iii) the provisions of the General Regulation on Data Protection no. 679/2016. A "Participant" is any client who exercises the right to participate and respects the terms and conditions of the Regulation. Participation in the Campaign implies the understanding, knowledge, expressed agreement and acceptance without objections of the Regulation, by the Participant.
1.3. The Organizer reserves the right to amend and/or complete the Regulations, including the duration and dates/deadlines/times stipulated in the Regulations during the Campaign, as well as the right to suspend, terminate, interrupt and/or extend the Campaign, at any time, by drawing up of an Addendum, such amendments entering into force within at least 24 hours from the official notification to the public by means similar to those with which the initial notification was made. The Annexes and any Addenda to the Regulation form an integral part thereof.
1.4. This Regulation will be available and can be consulted in the My CEZ portal, available as web version on www.mycez.ro and as a mobile application in Google Play and App Store.
1.5. According to the Organizer's free decision, the Campaign can be publicized in order to inform the public, including through advertising materials and/or for information purposes. The information that such materials may contain will be interpreted in accordance with the provisions of this Regulation.
SECTION 2. PLACE AND DURATION OF THE CAMPAIGN
2.1. The campaign is organized throughout Romania through the website mycez.ro ("Campaign Website") and the mobile application My CEZ ("App"), in accordance with the provisions of this regulation.
2.2. The campaign will start on July 1, 2020, at 00:00 and will last until August 31, 2020, at 23:59, Romanian time (hereinafter the “Campaign Period”).
SECTION 3. THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE
3.1. All of the Organizer's existing clients who accept the terms and conditions of this Regulation and who, during the Campaign Period, create their My CEZ client account using the Campaign Website or the App available for free in the Google Play and App Store stores, can participate in this Campaign.
The registration in the Campaign implies the implicit, integral, expressed and unequivocal acceptance of the provisions of the present Regulation.
3.2. Campaign participants must cumulatively meet the following conditions:
- to be natural persons older than 18 years at the start date of the Campaign (July 1, 2020)
- to be a natural person client of CEZ Vanzare
- to activate the My CEZ client account during the Campaign “The journey to a better future begins with My CEZ”
3.3. The employees of the Organizer and of the companies from the Organizer's group, nor the employees of the Agencies, their first-degree relatives or other collaborators of the Organizer involved in the organization of the Campaign, have the right to participate in this Campaign.
SECTION 4. CAMPAIGN PRIZES. OPPOSITIONS
4.1. The following prizes will be awarded during this Campaign:
Description of the prize
Unit value in LEI, VAT included
Car Toyota Corolla Sedan Hybrid – model year 2020, white
Electric bike E-TWOW Fat Bike – black
4.2. The total value of the prizes awarded during this Campaign is 91,124.25 lei, VAT included. The value of the prizes was calculated at the NBR exchange rate *, 1 euro = 4,835 RON (* NBR exchange rate from 18.06.2020)
4.3. The winners of the prizes offered within this Campaign do not have the possibility to receive the cash value or their replacement with other goods, nor can they change the characteristics of the prizes they won.
4.4. In this Campaign, one Participant can win just one prize. If a Participant who has been designated as a winner for another prize will be drawn, the winner will be chosen from the reserves drawn according to Section 6 below, in the order of their draw.
4.5. The Organizer reserves the right not to offer the prize if the rightful winner refuses to receive the prize, which remains the property of the Organizer.
SECTION 5. CAMPAIGN MECHANISM
5.1. To register for participation in the Campaign, participants must activate their My CEZ client account during the Campaign Period using the Campaign website or the My CEZ mobile app available for free in the Google Play and App Store.
5.2. For a client to have the right to participate in this Campaign and to qualify for the draw, he/she must cumulatively meet the following conditions:
- the participant must have the right to register according to the provisions of section 3 above
- to be the holder of an active contract with the energy and natural gas supplier CEZ Vanzare for the entire Campaign Period
- to activate his/her My CEZ client account during the Campaign Period using the Campaign website or App
- to tick, at the time of creating the account, that he/she wishes to participate in the Campaign and that he/she has read and accepts the provisions of the Campaign Regulations.
5.3. All those who will cumulatively meet the conditions mentioned above will enter the draw for the 2 prizes - car Toyota make and electric bike E-TWOW Fat Bike.
5.4 By registering in the Campaign, the Participants express their agreement regarding the creation, in case they are designated winners, of photo or video materials containing their name, image or voice and their use (by publishing in the online environment through social media or websites, as well as by publishing in paper format or any channel) for a period of 9 months from the end of the Campaign.
SECTION 6. DESIGNATING THE WINNERS AND AWARDING THE CAMPAIGN PRIZES
6.1. The prizes consisting of 1 (one) Toyota Corolla Sedan Hybrid car from 2020 and 1 (one) E-TWOW Fat Bike will be awarded by draw.
6.2. The draw for the prizes within the Campaign involves the use of a computer program with random distribution and drawing, which will select the winners and reserves from a database containing all valid entries in the Campaign. The drawing will take place in the presence of a committee composed of representatives of the Organizer and the Agencies and a notary public or lawyer, hereinafter referred to as "the Committee", at the headquarters of the Mediapost Agency, within 5 working days from the end of the Campaign.
During the draw will be drawn:
a) winner of the award consisting of a Toyota Corolla Sedan Hybrid car from 2020 and 5 reserves related to it;
b) winner of the prize consisting of the electric bike E-TWOW Fat Bike and 5 reserves related to it.
SECTION 7. VALIDATION AND PUBLICATION OF WINNERS. TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PRIZES
7.1 Following the designation of the winners, the Mediapost Hit Mail Agency will start the process of their validation, on which occasion the fulfilment of the conditions regarding the registration of the Participants will be verified, as well as the observance of all the provisions of the present Regulation.
7.2. The participants who have been designated as winners will be contacted by phone at the number used to register for the Campaign, between 09:00 and 17:00, 3 times in a maximum of 5 working days from the date of designating the winners; the telephone number serves to identify the Participants and contact them. In case the Participant cannot be contacted, after making the 3 calls within the previously mentioned term, the reserves will be contacted in the order of their extraction.
7.3. In order to go through the validation process, the contacted Participant will be informed about the way of transmitting the necessary information in order to take possession of the won prize. The telephone conversations will be recorded in order to be used as evidence in any opposition related to the process of validating the winners and handing out the prizes offered in the Promotional Campaign, as well as for verifying how the relationship with the participants in the Campaign is managed.
1. During the call, the Participant will be asked to:
a. declare the following information: full name and surname.
b. send the confidential ID copy (only the name, surname and CNP should be visible) within 3 working days through one of the methods provided by telephone and indicated below.
The copy of the ID will be requested in order to fulfil the obligations provided by the Fiscal Code, more precisely to complete Declaration 205 - Informative declaration regarding the withholding of tax on income for income beneficiaries (because the premiums exceed the value threshold of 600 RON imposed of the Fiscal Code).
The document necessary for validation is sent by uploading it to a web page, accessing the secure link provided by the Organizer. The participant has at his/her disposal the following two ways of receiving the secure link: SMS or e-mail. The link will be generated after the end of the call, and the Participant will receive it through the method chosen during the call.
By accessing that link, the Participant will have to upload the document requested during the telephone call, within the specified term, but not later than 3 working days.
If the Participant does not upload the requested document within 3 working days from the receipt of the link, it will be invalidated and the reservations will be contacted, in the order of their designation.
Following the verifications and the validation process, the Participant will receive a confirmation of receipt of the document and, if the received document has irregularities, the Participant will be notified and asked to reload the document using the provided link.
2. If a Participant does not want to record the call or does not provide all the information necessary for the validation process, after the call he/she will receive an SMS/e-mail with a link to a web page where he/she can fill in the contact details necessary for the validation and handing over of the prizes, within 2 working days. If the data uploaded by the Participant on the web page are correct according to the Regulation, he/she will receive a secure link for uploading the document necessary for validation. By accessing that link, the Participant will have to upload the document consisting of an ID copy within a maximum of 3 days from the transmission of the link. If the data uploaded by the Participant on the web page are not correct or if the Participant does not fill in the form with his/her contact data within 2 working days of receiving the link, the Participant will be invalidated and the reservations will be contacted, in the order of their designation.
3. The Participant will receive an SMS/email confirming the receipt of the document and, if it is not correct, the Participant will be notified to reload the document using the link he/she received. If the Participant does not reload the correct document and/or on time, it will be invalidated and the reservations will be contacted, in the order of their designation.
7.4. After completing the validation process, the Participant will be informed of the validation status (valid/invalid) within 5 working days. The winners will be validated only if they comply with all the provisions of these Regulations.
7.5. If a prize is not awarded due to non-fulfilment by the Participant of one or more validation conditions, the Organizer will designate as winner, subject to fulfilling all the conditions provided by these Regulations, the first reserve in the order of their designation. If he/she does not meet the necessary conditions, the other reserves will be taken into account, in the order of their designation and the notification and validation process described above will be resumed. If the reserves are not validated, the prize is not awarded and will remain the property of the Organizer. The conditions for validating the reserves are the same as in the case of the initially designated Participants.
7.6. The announcing of the winners will be made by publishing them on mycez.ro in a special section dedicated to this Campaign within approximately 10 working days from the date of their validation.
7.7. The prizes will be handed out personally to the winning clients within a maximum of 60 days from the date of displaying the list of winners.
7.8. A delivery and receipt minutes will be drawn up between the Participants designated as winners and the Organizer's representative in 2 copies, minutes that will contain the name and surname of the winning person and the personal numerical code. The refusal to sign any document certifying the actual award of the prize to a winner leads to the loss of the winner's right to take possession of the prize. The mentioned formalities will be concluded in maximum 60 days from the date of displaying the list of winners.
7.9. All taxes related to the final registration of the car and those related to the circulation on public roads of the won car will be borne by the winner.
7.10. By registering in the Campaign, the Participants agree that, in case they are designated winners, they will not alienate the won prize for a period of at least 6 months from the date of the delivery and receipt minutes. Also, the Winners will maintain, for the same period of time, any sticky material (sticker, etc.) applied by the Organizer on the won prize (insofar as they meet the legal requirements for traffic on public roads).
7.11. If the prizes are refused by the winners, the prizes remain in the possession of the Organizer who may dispose of them freely in the manner deemed necessary or appropriate to its interests.
SECTION 8. FEES AND TAXES
8.1. The Organizer undertakes to calculate, withhold, declare and transfer the tax due for the income consisting of the prizes awarded to the winners, in accordance with the provisions of art. 110 of the Fiscal Code approved by Law no. 227/2015, regarding the Fiscal Code, with subsequent amendments and completions.
8.2. Any other obligations of a fiscal nature or of any other nature, in connection with them, is the exclusive responsibility of each winner.
SECTION 9. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
9.1. Information on the processing of personal data can be found in Annex 1 to this Regulation.
9.2. Also, the requests/complaints regarding the processing of personal data in connection with the Campaign may be submitted according to the indications in Annex 1.
SECTION 10. TERMINATION/INTERRUPTION OF THE CAMPAIGN. FORCE MAJEURE
10.1. Force majeure means any event and/or circumstance, absolutely invincible and unavoidable that cannot be foreseen, controlled or remedied by the invoking party, including the Organizer's inability to fulfil its obligations under the Campaign Regulations, for reasons beyond its control and whose appearance prevents him, delays him or makes it impossible for him to fulfil these obligations. An authority's decisions to impose measures with effect on the Campaign are assimilated to force majeure.
10.2. The Campaign may be suspended or terminated prematurely, in case of an event constituting force majeure, including in case of the Organizer's impossibility, for reasons beyond his control, to ensure the Campaign in good condition or if events occur that it would significantly hinder the development of the Campaign in optimal conditions.
10.3. The suspension of the Campaign or its termination before the deadline, imply the conclusion of addendum to the Regulation which will be communicated to the Participants by posting on the Organizer's website and/or by other means of informing the public.
10.4. Force majeure or situations assimilated to it exonerate the party invoking it from liability.
SECTION 11. APPEALS AND LITIGATIONS
11.1. Participants may submit appeals regarding the organization and conduct of the Campaign, by email to email@example.com or by mail to CEZ Vanzare S.A. with headquarters in Craiova, str. Calea Severinului, nr. 97, judetul Dolj, until September 10, 2020. After this date, no appeal will be considered by the Organizer. Any appeal must include:
a) full name and surname, city of residence
b) presentation of the factual reasons on which the appeal is based.
11.2. Complaints will be resolved within a maximum of 10 working days from the date of receipt and a written response will be communicated to the Participant.
11.4. Any disputes between the Organizer and the Participants, regarding any aspect related to the Campaign, will be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved by the competent Romanian courts.
SECTION 12. ORGANIZER LIABILITY
12.1. The Campaign Organizer will award the prizes mentioned above in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations. Any non-compliance by the participant with the provisions of these Regulations attracts the Organizer's right to disqualify/exclude the respective Participant from the Campaign.
12.2. The Organizer and/or the Agencies are entitled to take all necessary measures in case of attempted system fraud, abuse or any other attempts that could affect the conduct, image of the Campaign, and/or the Organizer/Agencies. Any attempt at fraud results in the elimination of the Participant in question from the Campaign and in the notification of the criminal investigation bodies, while the Organizer will inform the respective Participant about this decision.
12.3. The Organizer and the Agencies do not assume responsibility for:
- online registrations sent outside the Campaign Period mentioned above;
- possible disputes related to the property right over the My CEZ accounts;
- the winners' impossibility to take possession of the prizes for reasons not related to the Organizer;
- the cases in which the winner does not comply with the validation conditions detailed in these Official Regulations;
- unannounced interruptions/malfunctions of telephone operators, due to network congestion during periods of heavy traffic;
- the Organizer will not be liable for any of the damages that may be suffered by the winner in connection with the won prizes, regardless of the nature of these damages, except for the situations expressly provided by law and which would establish such liability;
- the Organizer will not be responsible for the delays in handing over the prizes caused by delays in the provision of services by its suppliers;
- if the declared telephone number cannot be used to contact and identify the Participants (incorrect number, number is not assigned, is deactivated, is blocked, is not in the coverage area, etc.) and the Organizer will not be able to contact the Participant in the event of a win;
- errors in the data provided by the Participants, if applicable; the accuracy of the contact data does not attract the Organizer's responsibility, it being the exclusive responsibility of the Participants. As such, the Organizer is not responsible if the Participants provide erroneous data which led to the impossibility of handing out the prize or the impossibility of identifying a winner;
- the carrying out of maintenance activities that cannot be postponed by internet service operators, as well as servers hosting the Campaign Site or Application, and other services necessary for their functionality, if through this the Campaign Website or the App cannot be accessed in order to register for the Campaign.
12.4. In the event of a dispute over the validity of a registration in this Campaign, the Organizer's decision is final.
12.5. The Organizer is not liable in any way for direct or indirect damages resulting from registration for the Campaign, unless they are due to acts of gross negligence or intentional acts for which the Organizer is responsible.
SECTION 13 OTHER CLAUSES
13.1. The Organizer's decisions regarding the Campaign are final and applicable to all Participants in this Campaign. The Organizer is entitled to take all necessary legal measures in case of attempted system fraud, abuse or any other actions that could affect the image or costs involved in organizing and conducting the Campaign.
13.2. If a certain provision of this Regulation is declared null and void, the other provisions remain valid to the extent in which they can produce legal effects even in the absence of the conditions declared null and void. As far as possible, the annulled conditions are replaced by another reasonable regulation, legally valid, which corresponds as much as possible to the purpose of the invalid provisions.
13.3. The applicable law is the Romanian law.
This Regulation has been drawn up and authenticated today, 26.06.2020, at the office of Societatea Profesionala Notariala Veritas in an original copy that remains in the archives of the notary office and 4 (four) duplicates, one of which remains in the archives of the notary office, and 3 (three) copies were issued to the parties.
to the Official Regulations of the Campaign
“The journey to a better future begins with My CEZ”
Development period July 1, 2020 - August 31, 2020
Information note on the processing of personal data
This information note presents the way in which we process your personal data in case of participation in the campaign "The journey to a better future begins with My CEZ", organized by CEZ Vanzare S.A. between July 1, 2020 - August 31, 2020 ("Campaign") and describes the rights you have in accordance with the provisions of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR") and the national legislation on personal data protection.
1. Data regarding the personal data controller
In order to carry out the Campaign, the personal data of the Participants will be processed by:
CEZ Vanzare S.A., a joint stock company managed in a dual system with headquarters in Craiova, Str. Calea Severinului, nr. 97, judetul Dolj, registered at the Trade Register Office attached to the Dolj Tribunal under no. J16/517/2007, fiscal number RO21349608, website: www.cezinfo.ro, (hereinafter “the Organizer” or “the Controller”) as a personal data controller
(i) The agency Rogalski Damaschin Public Relations S.R.L., with the headquarters in Bucharest, Bld. Maresal Averescu 15B-15C, etaj 2, sector 1, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40/21215/2007, fiscal code RO 22725808, as proxy, and
(ii) The agency Mediapost Hit Mail, with the headquarters in str. Siriului, no. 42-46, et. 3, sector 1, Bucharest, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40/8295/2000, fiscal code RO13351917, as proxy
(hereinafter collectively referred to as „the Proxies”
The Controller's contact details for ambiguities or the exercise of the rights by the data subjects regarding the personal data are the following:
CEZ Vanzare S.A., address: Bd. Ion Ionescu de la Brad 2B, etaj 1, sector1, 013813, Bucharest, email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Categories of personal data processed within the Campaign
During the Campaign, the Organizer will process from the participants, respectively from the winners, the following categories of personal data:
- For the Campaign Participants will be processed: name and surname; client code, phone number; email address, data resulting from visiting the Campaign site (including data stored in the Organizer's systems as a result of clients expressing a desire to participate in the Campaign, such as: tick mode (web or mobile), date and time); voice and any other data provided during the telephone calls to validate the winners - these calls being recorded
- For the winners of the Campaign, in addition to the above, the following will be processed: (i) the personal numerical code, in order to fulfil the obligations provided by the Fiscal Code, more precisely the completion of Declaration 205 - Informative declaration regarding the withholding of tax (as the prizes exceed the value threshold of 600 lei established by the Fiscal Code); (ii) signature (in order to conclude the livery and receipt minutes; (iii) image (in order to make photo and/or video materials for promoting the Campaign and the Organizer).
3. Purpose of processing
The personal data of the participants in the Campaign will also be processed by the Organizer through the Agencies, in order to:
i. organize, promote and develop the Campaign, including the publication of winners' data (name and surname);
ii. designate, contact and validate the winners;
iii. award the prizes and fulfil the Operator’s fiscal and financial accounting obligations.
Telephone conversations containing personal data of Campaign participants will be recorded so that they can be used as evidence in any disputes related to the process of validating the winners and handing out the prizes offered in the Campaign.
4. Legal basis of processing
The data will be processed as follows:
- the data provided by the Participants and winners (name and surname, client code, telephone number, email address) as well as the image of the winners for making promotional and/or video promotional materials are processed under the execution of a contract (acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Campaign Regulation and participation in the Campaign is equivalent to the execution of a contract).
- the data resulting from visiting the Campaign website or from performing checks on the validation of participants' registration are processed based on the Organizer's legitimate interest, for organizing and conducting the Campaign and performing procedures for drawing winners and awarding prizes in full legality.
- the list of winners is published on the Campaign's website based on the Controller's legal obligation to publish such lists, according to the legislation regarding the organization of promotions and contests/advertising lotteries.
- the personal numerical code for winners of the prizes that have a value higher than 600 lei are processed in order to perform the necessary formalities for withholding and payment of taxes related to the win, the basis of processing being the legal obligation incumbent on the Controller;
- the recording and storage of telephone conversations containing personal data of the Campaign Participants will be made based on the Controller's legitimate interest consisting in the right to preconstitute any evidence regarding the communication with the Participants for the validation and handing over of the prizes.
Retaining the data after the end of the Campaign and handing over the prizes is a processing based on the Controller's legitimate interest, in order to prove the development of the Campaign and the awarding of prizes, as well as under the legal obligations related to financial-accounting legislation.
5. Categories of personal data recipients
The personal data collected during the Campaign by the Organizer will be disclosed to the Proxies. Also, personal data may be disclosed only to the extent necessary to the following categories of recipients:
- companies that provide products and services to the Organizer, such as: marketing agencies involved in organizing the Campaign, IT system providers and related support service providers, and other outsourcing service providers;
- public authorities, to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations by the Organizer;
- other entities such as accountants, auditors, lawyers, notaries or other external experts, if their activity requires this information;
- any company that is a member of the Organizer's group, if this is in the Organizer's legitimate interest for internal administrative purposes or for auditing and monitoring our internal processes;
Third parties to whom the Participants' personal data is transmitted or made available, pursuant to the paragraph above, are limited (by law and by contract) as to how they may use this data. The organizer ensures that any third parties to whom personal data are voluntarily disclosed are subject to confidentiality and security obligations in accordance with this information note and applicable law (for the avoidance of doubt, this may not apply where disclosure is not a voluntary decision).
Except for as detailed above, the Organizer will not disclose to any third party any personal data processed in connection with the Campaign, without notifying the data subjects, or, if applicable, without obtaining their prior consent.
6. Period of storage of personal data
The personal data of the Participants declared non-winners will be kept by the Organizer and Proxies for a period of 2 months from the end of the Campaign.
The winners' personal data will be stored according to the applicable legal provisions in financial-accounting matters, respectively 10 (ten) years from the end of the financial year in which the payment of the prize tax took place.
The photos and/or video materials made by the Organizer and/or Proxies using the name, image and/or voice of the winners will be used by the Organizer for 9 months from the end of the Campaign. The Organizer will stop publishing any such materials after this period, without having the obligation to delete/remove from the online environment the materials which were made public during the 9 months mentioned above. Also, once the images have been made public, the Organizer has no control over how they are used by other operators.
The lists of winners published on the Organizer's website will be available for a period of 60 days from the display.
Telephone calls containing personal data of Campaign Participants will be stored as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with internal procedures for data retention, but not more than 3 years from the date of their collection.
Upon expiration of the storage period for the personal data, the Organizer will delete/destroy this data from the processing and storage means, imposing similar obligations on the Proxies.
In order to avoid any doubt, the data processed in connection with the Campaign is treated separately and independently of the data processed by the Organizer in connection with the electricity/natural gas supply contracts concluded with its clients. Therefore, the deletion of any data related to the Campaign will not affect the processing of any other client data by the Organizer.
7. Your rights and how to exercise them
As a data subject, you benefit from the rights below regarding the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access: you may request information on the personal data we process about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold, what is it used for, the duration of the processing and to whom this data is disclosed, if any.
- the right to rectification: if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete you can request that it be rectified and/or completed.
- the right to have the data deleted: you can request the deletion of personal data concerning you if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent based on which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- you object to the processing (under the right to object) and there are no legitimate reasons to give us the right to further process your data;
- the personal data has been processed illegally;
- the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the controller;
- the collection of personal data took place in connection with the provision of information society services to a minor.
- except for cases where personal data is required:
- for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation that we have;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for archiving purposes in public, scientific interest or for historical studies and for statistical purposes;
- for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in court.
- the right to restrict processing: you can request a restriction of processing if one of the following cases applies:
- you challenge the accuracy of your personal data, during the period we need to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court;
- you object to the processing (under the right of opposition), for the period during which we verify whether our legitimate rights prevail.
- the right to data portability: you can request to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used format that can be read automatically or transmitted to another operator, if the processing is based on your consent and is performed by automatic means.
- the right to not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects that concern or affect you to a significant extent.
- the right to opposition: you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation, provided that the processing is based on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data, unless:
- we can prove legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court. You also have the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise your rights, please contact the CEZ data protection officer directly at the email address email@example.com or by mail at: Bucharest, Bd. Ion Ionescu de la Brad, nr. 2B, etaj 2, sector 1, cod postal 013813 (mention “In the attention of the DPO”).
We will respond to your request within one month, a period that can be extended by up to another 2 months, for specific reasons related to your rights or the complexity of the request. If this period is extended, we will notify you in advance.
Failure to identify: in certain cases, the data subjects cannot be identified based on the identification elements provided in the application. In such cases, if the person cannot be identified as the data subject, the Controller may not comply with the request of that person, unless he/she provides the Controller with additional information that would allow the identification.
If you have any dissatisfaction, please let us know to try to remedy the situation. If we fail, you can contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, through the procedure described on its website: www.dataprotection.ro.
8. Security of personal data
The Controller undertakes to implement adequate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure a security level corresponding to the personal data belonging to the Campaign Participants. The Controller undertakes to impose similar obligations on the Proxies. When assessing the appropriate level of security, particular attention will be paid to the risks posed by the processing of personal data, generated in particular, accidentally or illegally, by destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or processed.
During the provision of personal data to the Organizer and Proxies, the personal data may be transferred by the persons concerned via the Internet. Although the Organizer makes a sustained effort to protect the personal data made available to him, the exchange of information through an internet connection is not 100% secure. Therefore, the Controller cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted via the Internet. Once this information is received, the Controller will use strict security procedures and methods to prevent the unauthorized access to it.
9. Changing the information note on the processing of personal data
The Controller has the right to modify this Annex to the Regulation at any time during the Campaign, only insofar as it does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of the data subjects. Any such change will be published 24 hours in advance on the Operator and/or Campaign website, respectively will be communicated to the Participants by the same means by which they were informed about the Regulation.
10. Other provisions
If, during the Campaign, the Participants disclose personal data belonging to third parties, the participants confirm that they have informed these persons of how their personal data will be processed and that this data is used for the purpose of carrying out the Campaign and that they obtained the respective persons' consent for this operation. In this regard, the Participants have the obligation to inform these persons about the content of this Annex.
The personal data of the Participants in the Campaign will be processed in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, in particular in accordance with the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
ADDENDUM NO. 1
THE OFFICIAL REGULATION OF THE CAMPAIGN
The journey to a better future begins with My CEZ
The Organizer of the Campaign, CEZ Vanzare S.A., with the headquarters in Craiova, Str. Calea Severinului, nr. 97, iudetul Dolj, registered with the Trade Register attached to Dolj District Law Court under no. J16/517/2007, with the fiscal no. RO21349608 (hereinafter referred to as “Organizer”)
decides, according to ART 1.3 the amendment of the The journey to a better future begins with My CEZ Campaign Regulation (“Regulation”), authenticated under no. 1089 of 26.06.2020, by the Notary Public Nica Oana Raluca of Bucharest, as follows:
I. SECTION 8. FEES AND TAXES is amended as follows:
The payer of the awards, in this case CEZ VANZARE SA, is obligated to calculate and pay the tax due for the incomes obtained by the winner in accordance with Law 227/2015 regarding the fiscal code, the winner being exclusively accountable for any other obligations of fiscal nature or any other nature, in relation to them.
Any other expenses that are not specifically covered by this Regulation will pe paid by the winner.
In this regard, based on the provisions of the Fiscal Code, according to which the income payers, with withholding tax regime, have the obligation to submit a statement regarding the tax calculation and withholding for each income beneficiary, before the certified body, the winner of the award will hand over to the Representative of the Organizer a confidential copy of the identity card.
All the other provisions of the Regulation remain unaltered.
II. This Addendum is in force as of 30.06.2020 and it is part of the Regulation, that it modifies accordingly, the rest of its provisions remaining unaltered.
The campaign rules are available here .